The Belly Dance Party Cruise ALSO features fun things like Wig Night, Live Music Show, Jams, and classes and group activities where we learn songs and dances from around the world! Dancers, musicians, family and friends welcome! It's the MOST fun vacation ever!
We JUST got back from 2016 and let me tell you it was the best cruise yet. We are already scheming and planning for next year, so please stay tuned and check back for details! Everything will be announced on our FB page FIRST so join the Belly Dance Party Cruisers and be READY!
- RED FLOWER(s) - our group’s signature. Attached to clothes, hat, hair, bag...
- bathing suits (2)
- motion sickness deterrent (our favorites are wristbands & Bonine)
- sweaters for inside/late night
- yoga pants/dance class attire
- instruments (drums, flutes, guitars, accordions, zills, harmonica, anything you have that makes noise)
- Fancy Outfit for Captain's Reception/Fancy Night
- Fun Hat(s)
- Rockin' 80's outfit
- Pirate/Swashbuckler Attire
- Cash for Ports
- good walking shoes for any excursion or water shoes if you need it
- anything you may need if you book an excursion
- Passport - OR - Driver's License & Birth Certificate
We will all eat dinner together (most nights); try to sit somewhere new or next to someone new every night, this is where we will hand out any schedule changes for the next day too so send someone from every room at least to gather information!
we will jam after dinner, sometimes in the hot tub, sometimes in our favorite location
we will have a board set up with any updates or information
you can book spa services on the ship if you like
you will always find some of us closing down the disco so NEVER think everyone’s gone to bed!
How to Prepare:
Musicians & dancers, check in with us to see what songs/pieces we are working on for next year so we can all prep and plan ahead
* Please note the itinerary is not mandatory! At any point in time you are also welcome to: relax in your room and order free room service (includes a late-night service charge from Midnight - 5am), relax on deck and read a book, enjoy their 6 hot tubs including the adults-only Solarium), pools, movies on the pool deck, game rooms, Vegas-style casino, Vitality Spa, fitness center, jogging track, rock wall, bungee trampoline, video arcade, eat at the Park Cafe, Solarium Cafe, Windjammer Cafe (included in your cruise fee) or have breakfast/lunch/dinner in the main dining room, or for a only a slight extra charge eat at: Chops Grille steakhouse, Ben & Jerry's, Cafe Latte-tudes (serving Seattle's Best Coffee), enjoy a Broadway style show in the main theatre, dance at Boleros (Latin-themed lounge), relax at the Champagne Bar, enjoy the R Bar (retro-inspired with a mixologist), or shop Duty-Free at the Boutiques of Centrum with jewelry, perfumes, apparel, and more! Bringing the kids? Tons of Kids Activities, Teen hangouts and family-oriented activities too!
**Port Taxes & Fees are included in your pre-pay; the ONLY items that are not included are: gratuities (ask the travel agent about pre-pay options for this too) any excursions you decide to book, any food purchases at the Specialty Restaurants (all other meals are included), and beverages.